Why choose a PDSA e-learning course?
- Each course has been specially tailored by our leading subject matter experts.
- No need to travel – you can access pet and client related topics from you home and workplace.
- You’ll be supporting PDSA's charitable service as PDSA PetAid Enterprises Ltd gifts its profits to PDSA to help our vets treat more pets.
- It’s quick and easy to register – you can then buy a course and access our learning management system.
- On demand – you can complete the training when it’s convenient to you – at work or at home.
- Self-pacing – for slow or quick learners it reduces frustrations and increases learning satisfaction.
- Reduces overall cost – you’ve no training room, travel, or overnight accommodation costs to pay for.
- Reduces time away from the workplace – you’ll spend time on learning, not travelling to a course venue.
- Consistent content – e-learning ensures everyone gets the same messages. Plus you can revisit the content to reinforce the learning.
- Automated successful Completion Certificates – emailed to you when you successfully complete the Course Quiz.
New e-learning courses launched
- What dogs need
- What cats need
- What rabbits need
These courses are in addition to our existing topics:
- What pets need (updated in July 2012 from Introduction to Pet Health and Welfare)
- Handling bereavement and euthanasia – a guide for veterinary professionals
- Pet first aid and medication
- Safe manual handling / Handling and restraining of animals
Prices start from just £10 per module inclusive of VAT, per user.
- 30-day access
- Online Quiz
- Technical support
Can't find what you want?
Expand your knowledge with a tailored course from PDSA. It will be designed and written by our veterinary and learning and development team just for your needs.
Please use our contact form to get in touch.