Supporting PDSA through payroll giving is an easy, tax-free way to give regular monthly donations to help sick and injured pets.
Supporting PDSA through payroll giving is an easy, tax-free way to give regular monthly donations to help to treat sick and injured pets.
You instruct your payroll department to deduct regular donations to your chosen charity from your pay. Your donations are deducted by your payroll department before your tax is calculated, so it really does cost you less to give more.
Your monthly donation will be shown on your payslip before tax deductions.
Quote from one payroll giver working for Morrisons:
’I decided to give to PDSA through my payroll because of my love of animals. I think that the work PDSA does is valuable and essential for all pets in need.’
Become a Payroll Giver today to help sick and injured animals by filling out our Payroll Giving form online. If your employer doesn’t offer a Payroll Giving scheme, you can find the details below on how your employer can set one up.
As a thank you for your support, in return we will send you PDSA Pet Times newsletter twice a year, to keep you updated on the news and work of PDSA.
If you have any questions regarding Payroll Giving please contact us using our Payroll Giving enquiry form.
Payroll Giving enables your employees to make regular donations to the charity of their choice through their salary.
- Contact a payroll giving agency.
- The Payroll Giving Agency will then set up a contract with you and will provide you with forms, which your employees can complete to authorise you to deduct their donations from their salaries.
- You pay all the money you deduct to HM Revenue & Customs approved Payroll Giving Agency. The deductions are made before tax, but after NI contributions. This enables employees to get tax relief on their donations.
- The Payroll Giving Agency will then handle all the administration required for Payroll Giving and distribute the donations to the employee’s chosen charity.
The benefits of setting up a Payroll Giving scheme
- Enhances your corporate responsibility programme, which will help support your reputation as an ethical business
- Shows support for the local community
- Improves staff motivation because the scheme promotes you as a responsible employer who is concerned about their welfare. This will also help promote teamwork, staff retention and will develop staff relations.
PDSA is proud to support the Geared for Giving campaign, which aims to raise the profile of workplace giving and introduce the scheme to one million more employee's
Donate to PDSA
What Donations Can Buy
£20 could help towards painkillers to relieve a sick or injured pet
£40 helps towards the cost of x-raying a pet with suspected broken bones
£80 could go towards the surgery to remove an airgun pellet
Sign up to PDSA
Share this page via your mobile phone: