PDSA Cashcascade uses the New York State Lottery Draw to give you the chance to win up to £50,000 every week!
All you have to do is choose five numbers and stake either £1 or £2 per week. You win by matching three, four or five numbers to those drawn from the New York State Lottery. A £2 stake automatically doubles your winnings!
- Choose either a £1 or £2 stake online now
- Choose five numbers between 1 and 59
- Then, every week on a Thursday at 4.21am, the draw takes place. (We use the draw of the New York State Lottery ‘Lotto’ as the way of choosing the winning numbers. This internationally respected lottery is run to the highest standards, and under the strictest supervision.)
- Six numbers are drawn – to win the jackpot first prize all you have to do is match five of the six numbers.
- If your first three or four numbers match any of the six drawn you’ll also win a prize – matching your first four numbers will win you £2,000 with a £2 stake.
- If more than one player chooses the winning numbers, each player wins the full amount!*
It really is that simple and remember – a £2 stake automatically doubles your winnings!
By playing PDSA Cashcascade you’ll be helping us to care for the thousands of sick and injured pets visiting our PetAid hospitals throughout the UK.
For example, your weekly stake could go towards:
- Antibiotics for a medium-sized dog – £5 for a 5-day course
- Heart tablets for a dog with heart disease – £10 for one month’s supply
- Insulin for a cat with diabetes – £35 for one month’s supply
Why not pick your numbers online now, the sooner you’re in, the sooner you could win!
*Limits may apply in exceptional circumstances, meaning that if a prize pot exceeds the limit the prize will be shared. For further details, please contact PDSA on 0800 019 9155.
What your stake could buy
£5 could buy antibiotics for a medium-sized dog on a 5-day course
£10 for one month's supply of Heart tablets for a dog with heart disease
£35 for one month's supply of Insulin for a cat with diabetes
Sign up to PDSA
Share this page via your mobile phone: