Learn how to run PetWise MOTs at your own practice.
- Improve pet wellbeing
- increase preventive service uptake
- earlier detection of conditions
- improve client satisfaction
- provide a vital consult tool
- suitable for vets and vet nurses
- help provide a lifetime of wellbeing for all pets.
2018 Course dates
- Glasgow - 14 March
- Liverpool Kirkdale - 4 June
- Oldbury - 12 September
- Ilford - 5 December
Due to limited spaces available, book your workshop today. You’ll receive 7 hours of training and all course materials and course run from 9am - 5pm.
How to book
We are offering our workshop spaces at venues across the UK throughout 2018.
You will be asked to create an online account to register and once you have selected your venue and date, will receive a booking confirmation with further information on venues and suggested pre reading.
If a workshop in your area is fully booked or if we are not currently offering one in your area, you can register your interest here.