Action Challenge - London 2 Brighton
Walk, Jog or Run the iconic route from Capital to Coast. Join 2,500 others of all ages and experience for an unforgettable challenge over the Bank Holiday weekend. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination!
New Year Offer
Looking for a challenge in 2018? Sign up in January to run, walk or jog 100 miles for PDSA and get a discount on your London 2 Brighton challenge place. Visit the Action Challenge website for more details.
Push yourself further - 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Choose a distance that suits you
- Walk at your pace- 24+ hours
- Jog or run and set a new goal!
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Training & guides to help you prepare
- Camping options available
What’s so wooftastic about Team PDSA?
This year, we celebrate 100 years of PDSA. Taking on the London 2 Brighton challenge and walking over 100km is a great way to help us celebrate this extra special milestone. You'll be raising money to help us save pets and change lives for the next 100 years and beyond.
By taking part with us, you'll become a member of Team PDSA and you'll receive:
- A ‘pawsome’ guide to get your fundraising up and running
- A fantastic lightweight and breathable branded top ‘for all you cool cats’
- Fundraising support, materials, ideas and tips from our expurrienced ‘pet loving’ tea
- The amazing feeling of running for a world where no pet suffers.
Everyone who joins #teamPDSA for the London 2 Brighton challenge helps us to continue to treat 1 pet every 5 seconds