The doors of our first premises opened in 1917 in Whitechapel, providing a free service to help the suffering animals of the poor. Since that day, we’ve provided a staggering 100 million treatments to more than 20 million pets in need across the UK. Make history with us, by joining Team PDSA in London, where it all began, on 22 April.
Help us be there for the next 100 years – join #TeamPDSA by entering the ballot for your chance to run.
The ballot opens on Monday 1 May 2017 and you have only five days to enter. Please apply directly and if you are lucky enough to bag yourself a place, we’d love to welcome you to our team. Take on this extraordinary challenge, run to save pets’ lives and Team PDSA will be cheering for you every step of the way.
Enter the ballot here.
What’s so pawsome about Team PDSA?
Join the team and you’ll get:
- A Team PDSA professional running vest
- Dedicated support team and fundraising materials to get you up and running
- No minimum fundraising target - anything you can raise will help us treat sick and injured pets
- Team PDSA Facebook page, to share tips and motivation with your fellow runners
- Race day cheer squad
- Post-race reception for you and your loved ones with hot food, showers, bar and photographer
- Complimentary sports massage and goody bag
- The feeling that you’re helping to save, protect and heal pets with every step