The London Marathon is the stuff of bucket lists – one of the most iconic running events in the world that draws awe-inspiring crowds every year. Ballot places are now full and if you’ve been lucky enough to bag yourself a place, we’d love to welcome you to our team. Take on this extraordinary challenge, run to save pets’ lives and Team PDSA will be cheering for you every step of the way.
What’s so pawsome about Team PDSA?
Join the team and you’ll get:
- A Team PDSA professional running vest
- Dedicated support team and fundraising materials to get you up and running
- No minimum fundraising target - anything you can raise will help us treat sick and injured pets
- Team PDSA Facebook page, to share tips and motivation with your fellow runners
- Race day cheer squad
- Post-race reception for you and your loved ones with hot food, showers, bar and photographer
- Complimentary sports massage and goody bag
- The feeling that you’re helping to save, protect and heal pets with every step
Want to help but not a runner?
You can still help poorly pets, whether you’re running or not. We’re here to support you with loads of advice for fundraising - from cake sales to abseils, tombolas to treasure hunts.
However you support us, just remember everything you do saves pets and changes lives.