Thousands of runners pushed themselves to the limit in this year’s Virgin Money London Marathon - and Team PDSA was right there amongst them!
Ballot applications for the Virgin Money London Marathon 2017 are now closed.
If you were successful in gaining a place through the Ballot for 2017, we would love you to join #Team PDSA. There’s no obligation to raise money but anything you can raise would be very welcome.
What’s so wooftastic about Team PDSA?
By taking part with us, you'll become a member of Team PDSA and you'll receive:
- A ‘pawsome’ Start-up Guide to get your fundraising up and running
- A fantastic lightweight and breathable branded top ‘for all you cool cats’
- Fundraising support, materials, ideas and tips from our expurrienced ‘pet loving’ team
- The amazing feeling of making a real contribution to our vision of a lifetime of wellbeing for every pet.
- After race reception, including a relaxing massage to sooth achy muscles, food & refreshments, and photographer
Want to help but not a Gold Bond runner?
You can still help PDSA, whether you are running or not. We’re here to support you with loads of ways and top tips for fundraising from cake bakes and coffee mornings to tombolas and treasure hunts. You can even help by skydiving.
However you support us, just remember you are helping to help vets help pets.