Anne is a vet at Huyton Pet Hospital. She has been a vet with PDSA for over 30 years, so there are few cases that she hasn't seen. She is often approached for her expert advice by the team.
- Where did you study? University of Glasgow.
- How long have you worked for PDSA? 30 years.
- What do you most enjoy about your job? The variety and teamwork!
- Do you have any pets? Two cats and one dog.
- Tell us the most incredible survival story you've ever seen? I once treated a Staffordshire-Bull Terrier that had accidentally swallowed a knife!
- Do you have any hobbies? Walking, swimming, scuba diving and baking.