Lesley is a Client Services Manager at our Huyton PDSA Pet Hospital. Her role is to help with the smooth running of the hospital, assist pet owners and look after the staff (she's seen as 'mother hen' by many!).
- How long have you worked for PDSA? 17 years.
- What do you enjoy most about your job? Being able to help pet owners in need, and working with our brilliant team.
- Do you have any pets? Two cats.
- What's your favourite pet? I love dogs.
- What is the strangest case you've ever seen at PDSA? A dog that swallowed a knife.
- What is the most incredible case you've seen at PDSA? I remember a cat who had been missing for 18 months, and was brought in as a stray with a large open wound. We reunited the cat with the owner and is now happy back at home.
- Do you have any hobbies? I play the organ and piano.