Dog Tracker Nano is a live tracking device that allows you to see where your dog is, how much exercise they do and may help reunite you quicker should your dog be lost or stolen. It is small, lightweight, strong and waterproof and can be worn every day by all breeds on a collar or harness, providing year round tracking.
Exercise outside of their home and garden is important for all dog’s physical and mental wellbeing. Some owners are worried about taking their dogs out or letting them exercise off the lead, in case they run away, become lost, or worse, stolen.
Training your dog to walk safely off the lead, including reliable recall training, is the safest way of ensuring you and your dog both enjoy off lead exercise. Whilst your dog is off the lead the Dog Tracker Nano gives you reliable information about how far they go.
Used daily, the Dog Tracker Nano will tell you how much exercise your dog is getting with personal goals for distance, time and speed. There’s also lots of useful information once you enter your dog’s details including advice on weight, exercise and nutrition.
Nano is an always-on ‘live tracker’ providing a constant location of your dog on your mobile. If your dog is lost or stolen the Nano is another tool to help reunite you and your dog as quickly as possible.
Key features of the Dog Tracker Nano
- Track your favourite walks with details of time spent, distance and average speed
- Monitor your dog’s daily activity and set exercise goals
- Enter your dog’s details and get personal advice to keep them fit and well
- Find your dog in seconds with streetview, satellite maps, viewcam and compass
- Set safety zones with audible alerts on your mobile phone when your dog goes astray