- From 31 July 2017, the number of pets our eligible clients can register for free treatment in our PDSA Pet Hospitals will be reduced, from three to one.
- If you currently have multiple pets registered with us, these changes will not take effect for you until 30 October 2017.
- From Monday 30 October 2017, existing Pet Hospital clients can access free treatment for one pet. Any other pets will be able to access PDSA care through our reduced-cost charitable veterinary service.
- For any pets currently registered that are receiving care for a lifelong illness, free treatment for these pets will continue. Your Pet Hospital will be able to provide further information on this.
- If you have more than one pet we can provide guidance on which pet to register for our free service and our Pet Hospital team will talk to you about this.
- We are also extending our registration period for all clients to 12 months. This means that next time you are required to register it will be for a 12 month period. We are encouraging PDSA clients to keep all of their pets continuously registered to benefit from all the services that are available at their local PDSA Pet Hospital.