PDSA Vet Care services are available to pet owners throughout the UK, please use the eligibility checker to see if you are eligible for our services.
Do you qualify for PDSA Vet Care?
Eligible pet owners living within the catchment area of a PDSA PetAid hospital or practice may register their pets at that facility. Eligible pet owners living outside these catchment areas may apply for PDSA support through a Special Request.
- Don't wait until your pet is sick or injured. Find out today if PDSA can help you.
- All popular pets are treated, dogs, cats and those described as 'small furries'
- PDSA only treats one pedigree pet per household.
- We always invite pet owners to make a voluntary contribution for treatment provided.
- If you do not qualify to use PDSA Vet Care services this page of useful links may be of help to you.
Please complete the questions below to find out what help is available in your area for you.
There are 3 links on this page which are in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format. In order to view them you will need the free Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer.