Retail GiftAid Declaration Form

Help us to make your donation go even further so that we can treat even more sick and injured pets! Using Gift Aid means that for every pound raised from the sale of the items you donate, PDSA can claim an extra 25p from HM Revenue and Customs.

How? It couldn't be simpler - if you are a UK tax payer, just fill in your details in the form below and you will be signed up for Gift Aid. You will be allocated a Donor ID number. Make a note of this number so that you can use it while you await your Gift Aid Donor Card, which we will post to you. Label any bags of goods you are donating with this number so that they can be clearly identified as Gift Aid items.

We sell the goods on your behalf and because you have signed up for Gift Aid, we can claim an extra 25p on EVERY pound raised through the sale of your items.

Find address

Please select your address from the list of results above

By completing this form you are confirming that:

  • You wish PDSA Trading Ltd to act as your agent in selling the goods you have donated to PDSA Trading Ltd
  • You are a UK taxpayer and you agree that PDSA can treat as Gift Aid donations all qualifying gifts of money made in the past four years and all donations you make from the date of this declaration until you notify us otherwise
  • You confirm you have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each year (6 April one year to 5 April the next) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that you donate to will reclaim on your gifts for that tax year. You understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. You understand the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that you give.

PDSA Trading Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of PDSA and will levy a selling fee of 5% (plus VAT) on each sale. From time to time PDSA Trading Limited will review its commission rate but PDSA Trading Limited will only be required to formally notify you of any change where there is an increase in that rate. We reserve the right to terminate this agreement.Please notify PDSA if you:

  • Want to cancel this declaration
  • Change your name or home address
  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue & Customs to adjust your tax code

Protecting your Personal Data

PDSA respects your privacy and we will not sell your personal data to any third party

PDSA and its subsidiary companies may use your personal data to contact you about our work with sick and injured animals, to raise vital funds, and for analysis or research purposes. If you’re happy to receive marketing information in any of the following ways please check the relevant boxes.