*Veterinary fees cover up to £8,000 on Petsurance Premier products only. Your Pet’s treatment, for both illnesses and injuries, will be covered up to a single policy limit, for each policy year, as long as your policy remains in force, your premiums paid up to date and the insurer invites renewal. There is no limit on how long you can claim for each illness or injury. Upon renewal, the policy limit is reset and available to claim again. Policy excesses will apply per condition, per year.
Get full details about insuring your dog, as well as the helplines available to our customers.
Get full details about insuring your cat, as well as the helplines available to our customers.
Need to make a claim on your PDSA Pet Insurance? Here's all the information you need.
See the excesses that apply to Pet Insurance with PDSA claims and read our full terms and conditions.
Buying Pet Insurance from PDSA means you're supporting the UK's leading veterinary charity.
Read the advice from our vets on maintaining a healthy lifestyle for your pet.
Why insure your pet?
- Help protect yourself against unexpected costs which can be hard to budget for.
- Peace of mind protection for your pet.
- Pet insurance can provide third party cover for dogs, so if your dog causes an accident you're covered for the cost.
- Some breeds of dog or cat are prone to developing medical conditions. Pet insurance can help you to provide them with the right treatment.
Our Pet Insurance is arranged in association with one of the UK's top insurers:
- Cover for up to £8,000 a year* in vets' fees
- Pay monthly at no extra cost
- We can pay your vet direct (subject to availability)
- Access a range of pet helplines
- Selected by our vets, loved by pets
How donations from PDSA Petsurance policies helped Holly
As the UK's leading veterinary charity, we know how much owners love their pets and want the best for them. We also know first-hand how costly vet treatment can be.
Border Collie, Holly, cheated death thanks to our vets who battled against the odds to save her from a deadly infection.
Holly’s owner, Alan, said “Her treatment would have cost over £1,000, which we would never have been able to afford. We can’t thank them enough for saving Holly, it really is a miracle.”
By insuring your pet with PDSA, not only are you giving yourself peace of mind if your pet becomes poorly but you’re also helping to treat pets in need like Holly.