Pet insurance from PDSA is called Petsurance. We have 4 levels of Petsurance cover to suit your pets needs and your budget.
£8,000 every year
£5,000 per condition – maximum benefit product
£3,000 per condition – maximum benefit product
£2,000 for accidents only
|Product Type||Reinstatement||Max Benefit||Max Benefit||Accident Only|
|Death from illness||£1,500||£1,000||£500||n/a|
|Death from accident||£1,500||£1,000||£500||£200|
|3rd Party Liability||£1M||£1M||£1M||£1M|
|Excess||£75+10% Variable Excess||£75+10% Variable Excess||£75+10% Variable Excess||£75+10% Variable Excess|
- Vet's fees (please refer to your policy documentation)
- Third party liability £100
- Accidental damage £100
Please refer to the full policy wording for complete terms and conditions.
- The excess amounts shown against the cover are the amounts which you personally will be asked to pay in respect of each claim.
- Veterinary fees which are not covered include the costs of routine examinations, vaccinations, whelping, kittening, castration, spaying and prescription drugs for preventative treatment.
- Cats and dogs must be at least 8 weeks old to qualify for PDSA Petsurance healthcare.
- Cover for illness starts 10 days after the inception date of the policy.
- Insurance cover is only available in the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland), Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
- Your insurance certificate cannot be transferred to another pet.
- A copy of the policy is available for inspection …on request.