Pet insurance from PDSA is called Petsurance. We have 4 levels of Petsurance cover to suit your pets needs and your budget.
£8,000 every year
£5,000 per condition – maximum benefit product
£3,000 per condition – maximum benefit product
£2,000 for accidents only
|Product Type||Reinstatement||Max Benefit||Max Benefit||Accident Only|
|Death from illness||£1,500||£1,000||£500||n/a|
|Death from accident||£1,500||£1,000||£500||£200|
|3rd Party Liability||£1M||£1M||£1M||£1M|
|Excess||£75+10% Variable Excess||£75+10% Variable Excess||£75+10% Variable Excess||£75+10% Variable Excess|
* Cover for ongoing conditions is provided subject to the policy being renewed, premiums are subject to the insurer inviting renewal and being paid up to date and the original policy limit per condition.
- Vet's fees (please refer to your policy documentation)
- Third party liability £100
- Accidental damage £100
Please refer to the full policy wording for complete terms and conditions.
- The excess amounts shown against the cover are the amounts which you personally will be asked to pay in respect of each claim.
- Veterinary fees which are not covered include the costs of routine examinations, vaccinations, whelping, kittening, castration, spaying and prescription drugs for preventative treatment.
- Cats and dogs must be at least 8 weeks old to qualify for PDSA Petsurance healthcare.
- Cover for illness starts 14 days after the inception date of the policy.
- Insurance cover is only available in the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland), Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
- Your insurance certificate cannot be transferred to another pet.
- A copy of the policy is available for inspection …on request.