PDSA Pet Care is a scheme that helps eligible pet owners access reduced cost veterinary care for their pet
How does it work?
- One vet health consultation*
- One vaccination or booster every year, including a pet wellbeing MOT or health check
- 20% discount on full-price vet treatments**
- PDSA Helpline - 24/7 pet care advice from qualified vet nurses, whenever you need it
- A quarterly newsletter packed with useful pet health advice
- 15% discount on PDSA Petsurance,***
Are you eligible?
If you live in the postcode catchment area of a participating veterinary practice and receive any of the benefits listed below, you can join PDSA Pet Care:
- Housing Benefit
- Means-tested support with Council Tax, or
- Universal Credit with Housing Element
- Rate Relief (Northern Ireland only)
*Not including Out of Hours services
**Not including food / nutraceuticals / Out of Hours services / breeding-related treatments or preventive healthcare and not in conjunction with any other practice discount or VIP schemes
*** 15% off for first year only; discount may be withdrawn at any time; discount not available on Accident Only policy; minimum premiums apply. Pet must be over 8-weeks old. For excluded breeds please refer to PDSA’s website.