Search results begining with "A"
(1 - 2 of 2)
Antifreeze (ethylene glycol) is a very common poison in dogs and cats. It’s a very toxic substance so even a small amount can do a lot of damage to several vital organs.
Infectious hepatitis is a serious disease also known as ‘canine adenovirus’ or ‘Rubarth’s Disease’. It affects the liver and other major organs causing a range of symptoms. Your dog can catch infectious hepatitis from contact with an infected dog, or somewhere an infected dog has been.