Your search results
(1 - 3 of 3)
Heatstroke is sadly a common problem in dogs during the summer – even in the UK! Heatstroke can cause organ failure and death if it isn’t treated in time.
Antifreeze (ethylene glycol) is a very common poison in dogs and cats. It’s a very toxic substance so even a small amount can do a lot of damage to several vital organs.
Cats don’t often eat things they shouldn’t, but occasionally curiosity gets the better of them and can lead to a blockage. String, thread, hair bands, rubber bands and tinsel are the most common items to cause a gut blockage in cats.