Search results begining with "A"
(1 - 3 of 3)
Antifreeze (ethylene glycol) is a very common poison in dogs and cats. It’s a very toxic substance so even a small amount can do a lot of damage to several vital organs.
Blue green algae can be very dangerous because it produces invisible, toxins that can cause organ damage and sometimes even death.
Infectious hepatitis is a serious disease also known as ‘canine adenovirus’ or ‘Rubarth’s Disease’. It affects the liver and other major organs causing a range of symptoms. Your dog can catch infectious hepatitis from contact with an infected dog, or somewhere an infected dog has been.