Search results begining with "A"
(1 - 4 of 4)
Antifreeze (ethylene glycol) is a very common poison in dogs and cats. It’s a very toxic substance so even a small amount can do a lot of damage to several vital organs.
Blue green algae can be very dangerous because it produces invisible, toxins that can cause organ damage and sometimes even death.
Ibuprofen is toxic to cats and dogs and can cause serious health issues if eaten. If you suspect your pet has eaten ibuprofen, contact your vet immediately for guidance and treatment.
Rat and mouse poisons contain ingredients that are often highly toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has swallowed rat or mouse poison, call your vet immediately.