PDSA Charity Shops
All of our charity shops are open for our customers to get some much-needed retail therapy.
Our customers, staff and volunteers are required to wear face coverings inside our shops, unless exempt, to help keep everyone safe.
What we're doing to keep you safe
In line with government guidelines we’ve made some changes in our shops:
- Customers are required to wear face coverings inside our shops, unless exempt
- Social distancing is being implemented throughout
- One way systems have been introduced
- Hand sanitiser is available for everyone to use
- We’ve added screens at our tills
- Masks and gloves are being provided to our staff and volunteers
- We've increased our time limits on returns to 28 days
- Key areas are cleaned regularly throughout the day
We're always grateful for your generous donations and ensure everyone’s safety we've added some safety measures:
- All clothing is steam cleaned with professional equipment
- Homeware and other items are wiped down or washed
- Please contact your local shop to check they’re able to accept your items before dropping them off
- We aren’t accepting furniture donations and have no home collections available
If you have more questions, take a look at our FAQs.
Can you spare a few hours to help raise funds to treat sick and injured pets? All our volunteers receive full training and appropriate PPE for their roles. To find out more about joining our friendly team visit our volunteer pages.
Supporting our charity shops
Our shops sell a fantastic range of pre-loved and brand new items. Every purchase helps fund our Pet Hospitals and keep pets free from pain and suffering.
What can I donate?
Having a clear out? Donate your pre-loved clothes, books, toys and homeware to us and turn them into treatments for poorly pets. Please note: We aren't able to accept furniture donations or arrange collections.
Volunteering at shops
We’re thrilled to have welcomed volunteers back to our shops. If you’re interested in helping raise funds to treat sick and injured pets by volunteering you can search for local vacancies below.
As well as visiting our shops, you can also support PDSA by shopping with us online.
PDSA Pet Store
Shop our extensive range of pet care products, all approved by our vets. Every purchase you make goes towards helping a pet in need in one of our Pet Hospitals.
PDSA eBay Store
Our eBay charity shop has a huge selection of new and used items for sale, from collectables to vintage clothing to pet products. Every purchase you make helps a pet in need get life-saving treatment.
AmazonSmile is the same as the Amazon you know but you can support charity while you shop at no extra cost to you! Just sign-in and choose PDSA.