- A third of pet rabbits in the UK are overweight.
- Overweight rabbits are at risk of health problems and a shorter lifespan.
- It’s important to know your rabbits’ ideal shape and recognise when they change.
- Rabbits have evolved to eat grass – feeding them too much commercial rabbit food will provide them with too many calories.
- Contact your vet if you are struggling to keep your rabbit at an ideal weight, they will always be happy to help.
- Download our guide: ‘Getting your rabbits into shape’.