PDSA at Kiltwalk
Are you passionate about pets? Would you be happy to talk about how PDSA helps poorly pets in Scotland? If the answer is yes, you are exactly what we are looking for.
We need passionate and enthusiastic volunteers to crew our ‘Paw Stops’, where over 12 thousand walkers and their pets will pass, to discuss the great work we do and to encourage people to support us.
These stops will provide necessary rehydration for walkers and their dogs so they can continue on their mission to the end zone. Volunteering at one of our ‘Paw Stops’ will not only be amazing fun but will also be a great opportunity to talk to people about the amazing work we do… so let’s get people talking about PDSA!
Event crew volunteers make the event a success
Event crew volunteer job description
We need passionate and enthusiastic people to volunteer. In this role, you'll engage with walkers, visitors to the ‘Paw Stop’ and encourage them to support our work.
- Cheering, encouraging walkers and welcoming people to our ‘Paw Stop’
- Helping people and their pets refuel with food, drinks and goodies
- Chat about PDSA to anyone who wants to hear more
We are looking for a team of friendly and approachable people who are:
- Outgoing and willing to attract people to the ‘Paw Stop’
- Don’t mind getting their hands dirty
- Quick to learn
- Enjoy talking to adults and children and can pitch at any level
- Patient and don’t mind repetitive activities