Prudential Ride London 2019
We're looking for keen cyclists to take on the challenge of this incredible 100 mile bike ride.
We have places up for grabs in the fantastic Prudential Ride London, which starts at the famous 2012 Olympic Park.
Starting from Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in east London, cyclists head past Canary Wharf and through the City of London before cycling west out into the Surrey Hills. The route then takes riders back into London all the way alongside the Thames, heading past some of London's most famous landmarks as it makes its way across Parliament Square and up Whitehall before a spectacular finish on The Mall.
Join #TeamPDSA to cycle 100 miles for sick and injured pets across the UK.
- Follow in the footsteps (or wheels) of our 2012 Olympic cycling heroes
- Start and finish at iconic London venues
- A picturesque route through the Surrey Hills
- Ride alongside thousands of amazing charity cyclists.
Minimum sponsorship: £500
Distance: 100 miles
Get your own place through the ballot
The public ballot entry system for the 2019 Prudential Ride London-Surrey 100 is now open. We would love to have you cycling for Team PDSA. There's no minimum sponsorship if you get your own place, just raise as much as you can!
You'll have the added benefit of not having a sponsorship target, and the same benefits as a Team PDSA member.
What's so wooftastic about Team PDSA
By taking part with us, you'll become a member of Team PDSA and you'll receive:
- A 'pawsome' guide to get your fundraising up and running
- A fantastic lightweight and breathable branded top 'for all you cool cats'
- Fundraising support, materials, ideas and tips from our expurrienced 'pet loving' team
- The amazing feeling of cycling for a world where no pet suffers.
Everyone who joins team PDSA for the Prudential Ride London-Surrey 2017 helps us to continue to treat 1 pet every 5 seconds.