PDSA treats one pet every 5 seconds - during a marathon that’s over 3,000 pets. To celebrate our 100 years we want you on our largest ever team of animal lovers.
London Marathon 2018
If you've got a ballot place
If you’ve been lucky enough to get your own place through the ballot, run for PDSA and be part of something special. There are lots of fantastic reasons people choose to run for PDSA – to show your love for pets, to remember a pet you’ve loved and lost, or to help those pets that have nowhere else to turn. Whatever one is close to your heart, you’ll be running for a charity that has provided a staggering 100 million treatments to more than 20 million pets across the UK since 1917.
Run with amazing support every step of the way…
- No minimum fundraising target - anything you can raise will help save pets’ lives.
- A Team PDSA professional running vest.
- Loud ‘n’ proud race day cheer squad.
- Dedicated support and materials to get you up and running.
- Post-race party with hot food, showers, bar and photographer.
- Sports massage and goody bag.
- Connect with your fellow runners on our Team PDSA Facebook page
Contact us by emailing us at 'email@example.com' or by clicking the 'Join Team PDSA' button below.
Watch our video and find out why your every step matters.
PDSA charity places
Applications are open for our limited number of golden bond charity places. Please bear in mind that our minimum fundraising target is £2,000.
Join our race day cheer squad
Line the pavements with us and enjoy the unforgettable atmosphere of the world’s most famous marathon. Do your bit for pets by using your loudest cheering voice to help get our runner’s over the finish line. We’ll provide food, a Team PDSA t-shirt, noisy bang-sticks, clappers and much more
Times are flexible, so whether you can do a couple of hours or join us for the full day, sign up and show your support.