Volunteering in our offices
Our office-based volunteering roles are mostly based at our Head Office in Telford. This is home to our support team who help keep PDSA running.
Our teams are often looking for volunteers to support their day-to-day work. We have departments covering everything from finance and marketing, to education and fundraising (and of course our volunteering team).
Whether you are looking for experience in a certain area, or have specific skills you can offer, check out our current vacancies to see what's available. Our office volunteers will need to be friendly and organised. In return for your time, we can offer you:
- Experience in an area that interests you within an office environment
- A friendly, sociable environment working with a fantastic team
- Flexible hours based on your availability and needs
- Recognition for length of service if you choose to stay with us long-term.
- Annual 'Volunteer Awards' where we recognise the commitment and hard work our volunteers contribute
- The chance to enhance your CV.
If you'd like to know a bit more about volunteering in our offices, contact our team who will be happy to help.
What skills do I need to volunteer in PDSA offices?
You may need specific skills depending on the role you are volunteering for, however we need all our volunteers to have the following skills:
- Friendly, approachable manner
- Passion for what we do at PDSA
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to listen and take direction
- Reliable, conscientious and proactive.
You can search and apply for volunteering roles online now. Of you're interested in a specific role, remember to check the specifications to make sure you have any role-specific skills required.
How do I apply for a volunteering role in PDSA offices?
You can search and apply for your perfect volunteering role online and apply now. If you need further information on our volunteering roles, visit our FAQ pages or contact our team.
We often have new volunteering roles on a regular basis, so keep an eye on our volunteering pages if the department you're looking for isn't recruiting yet. If you have a specialist skill and would like to volunteer with us, contact our volunteering team who will be able to see if we can find a volunteering role for you.
Volunteer in shops
We have volunteering opportunities in our many shops all across the country. If you're interested, take a look at the roles we have on offer.
Got a question? Can't find the vacancy you're looking for? Or maybe you just want a bit more info about volunteering? Our team are on hand and happy to help!