Your cat’s part of the family and it’s upsetting if your feline friend needs a trip to the vet. Pet Insurance by PDSA gives you peace of mind when it comes to unexpected vet fees, so you can focus on what’s really important: your cat.
You’ll have already thought about the routine treatments your cat will need that aren’t covered by pet insurance. This includes things like:
Insuring your cat with PDSA Pet Insurance means you don’t have to worry about unplanned trips to the vet or emergencies.
Cats make great companions but their curious nature can get them into trouble and leave them with serious injuries. Cats can also develop diseases which require costly treatment. It’s these extra veterinary costs that could be covered by insurance.
Why take out PDSA insurance?
- Kittens and cats are inquisitive and usually lead active outdoor lives so it’s important they’re insured.
- Poorly kittens often need intensive care and this can mean a very expensive bill from your vet.
- Some cat breeds are more likely to get certain conditions. Pet insurance helps to cover the cost of these conditions, if your pets gets ill in the future. Not sure if your cat is prone to any illnesses? Take a look at our cat breed information pages.
- If your cat develops a chronic illness, they’ll need lifelong medication and treatment from your vet.
- Older cats often need ongoing treatment for more than one condition, and the cost can mount up.