Fireworks survey prize draw terms & conditions
- The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to all residents of Great Britain (England Scotland & Wales) aged 18 and over.
- Employees or agencies of PDSA or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and are eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the website research survey. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please telephone us at the National Contact Centre on 0800 917 2509 with the name of the survey. The survey is free to enter.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- PDSA accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry will not be considered as proof of receipt.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 31/01/2022 the same as the closing date of the survey. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- Five winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 07/02/2022.
- The winners will each receive a £50 Amazon voucher.
- The winners will be notified by email within a month after the prize draw is held. If a winner does not respond to PDSA within 14 days of being notified then the winner's prize will be forfeited and PDSA shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and PDSA shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by PDSA by email.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- PDSA retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- PDSA accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
- PDSA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
- The decision of PDSA in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Promoter: PDSA Trading Limited, Whitechapel Way, Priorslee, Telford, Shropshire TF2 9PQ. PDSA Trading Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of veterinary charity PDSA. PDSA Trading is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 4769.
© The People’s Dispensary for Sick Animals.
Registered charity nos. 208217 & SC037585