Text to Donate Terms and Conditions
Donations made by Text are a quick and easy way to donate to PDSA via your mobile phone.
Spread the Word – not the disease (vaccination campaign)
Text LIFE donation in response to our TV advert
- Text LIFE to 70007 to donate £5 to PDSA.
- You will be charged £5 plus your standard network text charge. PDSA will receive 100% of your £5 donation.
Text LIFE donation in response to our train panel advert
- Text LIFE to 81066 to donate £3 to PDSA.
- You will be charged £3 plus your standard network text charge. PDSA will receive 100% of your £3 donation.
- When you donate by text message we will send you a thank you text and give you the opportunity to opt in to future fundraising messages. If you choose to opt in then you are giving consent to receiving future marketing message via SMS to your mobile number provided.
- By replying OK to the donation thank you message, you will consent to future calls and texts about future fundraising opportunities. Should you no longer wish to hear from us, please call us free on 0800 019 9166 or write to us at FREEPOST PDSA.
- Thank you for your donation. You will be charged your chosen donation amount plus one message at your standard network rate (based on your service provider rates).
- If you wish to discuss this mobile payment call 0800 0199 166 (calls are normally free of charge from landlines but charges may apply from mobile phones please refer to your service provider for rates).
- PDSA does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure, malfunction, congestion, capacity issues or any other problems with any telephone, telephone network or online system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text being lost, delayed or not properly received or recorded.
- There is no limit on the number of times you may make a donation via text but there is a daily limit of £30 on text donations. You will not be able to donate more by text from the same number on the same day, but you may still incur your standard network message charge if you try.
- Your donation will be eligible for Gift Aid. You will receive a text reply to your donation giving you the opportunity to add Gift Aid to your donation (standard network charges will apply).
- We receive 100% of your donation in this way which helps us care for sick and injured animals.
- You must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a text message.
- Under 16’s only and you must get the bill payer’s permission to send a text donation to us.
All donations will go towards the areas of work that need the most funding.
- Please note that you can donate from a UK mobile only. You cannot donate using this service from the Channel Islands, Isle of Man or other non-UK mobile. If you donate using this service from a UK mobile outside England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, you may incur additional network charges.
- PDSA is a registered charity in England and Wales (208217), Scotland (SC037585)
- This SMS service is being provided for PDSA by Cymba Integrated Solutions Ltd, 110 Gloucester Avenue, London NW1 8HX
PDSA Trading Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of veterinary charity PDSA and is registered with the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005.
Page last updated: 18th August 2017