Text to Donate Terms and Conditions
Donations made by Text are a quick and easy way to donate to PDSA via your mobile phone.
- Thank you for your donation. You will be charged your chosen donation amount plus one message at your standard network rate (based on your service provider rates).
- We receive 100% of your donation in this way which helps us care for sick and injured pets.
- You have to be 16 yrs. or above to donate and have the permission from the bill payer before sending a text message to donate.
- All donations will go towards the areas of work that need the most funding.
- Your donation will be eligible for Gift Aid. You will receive a text reply to your donation giving you the opportunity to add Gift Aid to your donation
- When you donate by text message we will send you a thank you text message. Should you no longer wish to hear from us via text, please call us free on 0800 019 9166, write to FREEPOST PDSA or text NOCONTACT to 70099.
- Should you wish to discuss your mobile payment call 0800 019 9166 (calls are normally free of charge from landlines bust charges may apply from mobile phones, please refer to your service provider for rates)
- There is no limit on the number of times you may make a donation via text but there is a daily limit of £30 on text donations. You will not be able to donate more by text from the same number on the same day, but you may still incur your standard network message charge if you try.
- PDSA does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure, malfunction, congestion, capacity issues or any other problems with any telephone, telephone network or online system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text being lost, delayed or not properly received or recorded.
- Please note that you can donate from a UK mobile only. You cannot donate using this service from the Channel Islands, Isle of Man or other non-UK mobile. If you donate using this service from a UK mobile outside England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, you may incur additional network charges.
- PDSA is a registered charity in England and Wales (208217), Scotland (SC037585)
- This SMS service is being provided for PDSA by Cymba Integrated Solutions Ltd, 110 Gloucester Avenue, London NW1 8HX
Page last updated: 11/11/2019