Welcome to PDSA’s website registration Terms and Conditions, please read them carefully as you need to agree to them to proceed.
You may access many areas of our website without registering your details with us, however to get an even better user experience and get access to more functionality you can chose to create a PDSA Account.
Your account can then be used to manage your contact details such as postal address and any telephone numbers you have chosen to share. You can also use your account to manage your marketing preferences and we will respect those preferences in our communications with you.
By creating a PDSA account you are providing consent for PDSA to use the information you have shared. We will use this information to customise and personalise our website, improve our marketing communications, and to enhance our charitable services where appropriate.
You also consent to PDSA placing Cookies on your device to allow us to identify and track your interactions with this website and your PDSA account. For more details see our cookies policy
Using your personal information
Once you have agreed to our Terms & Conditions and created your PDSA account we will use your personal information in a number of ways
- We will use the information you provide to personalise your website experience such as remembering what pages you have visited and presenting tailored content that you may find interesting.
- We will use the information you have provided during your account registration process and attempt to match that information to our existing supporter records. Where we find an exact match to the details we have on file we treat your PDSA account and our supporter records as one in the same. The contact details, marketing preferences, and other information you share via your PDSA account will be combined with the records we already may have on file.
- We may also use the information in your MyPDSA account to help you quickly register for other PDSA products and services, or remind you of part completed processes, for example when registering for our charitable veterinary services or signing up for the Pet Care scheme.
A Special Note About Children
The PDSA account is not designed or intended for use by children under the age of 16, some of our Products and Services may not be purchased by children under the age of 16 such as our Raffle and Weekly Lottery products. We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, you are not permitted to submit any personal information to us. If you are under the age of 16, you should use the PDSA website only with consent of a parent or guardian.
By registering here and creating your PDSA Account, you can access different services that are offered by us without having to register for each service separately. If a service you wish to subscribe to has additional terms and conditions, you will be asked to accept these separately.
You agree that:
- you will keep your username and password safe, and won't share them with anyone.
- you will not pass yourself off as someone else or create multiple, false accounts.
- If you breach these or any of our other terms and conditions we reserve the right to close your account, if we do so, we may close all accounts you have open in your name.
- To deactivate your account please contact our customer services department; their details can be found under "contact us" on the PDSA website
You can check back to see these Terms and Conditions again by using you PDSA account