Is your dog drinking and weeing too much?
Is your dog:
- Drinking more than usual?
- Thirsty all the time?
- Emptying their water bowl more quickly than usual?
- Drinking from taps, puddles or streams more regularly than usual?
- Drinking so much that they vomit?
- Peeing more often or peeing larger volumes?
- Having accidents weeing in the house?
If this is the case, contact your vet for an appointment. It can be helpful to take a urine sample along with you and tell you vet exactly how much your dog is drinking in a 24 hour period. For help with both these tasks watch our videos below.