Keep Cat and Dog Insurance Under One Roof
Pets bring so much joy into our lives and some of us are fortunate to have several pets, but managing multiple pet insurance policies can be a handful. PDSA Pet Insurance offers multi-pet policies for cats and dogs.
Why insure your dog or cat with PDSA Multi-pet Insurance?
You need peace of mind that your pets are covered in the event of an emergency, which is why there are plenty of benefits to insuring all your pets in one policy with PDSA Multi-pet Insurance.
- You can easily manage all your PDSA Pet Insurance policies in one handy place, through the PDSA Insure Hub.
- You can check the status of all of your policies, from claims to remaining cover amounts.
- Claim for vet fees direct through the portal
- We pay 98% of claims*
- You can choose different cover levels for each of your pets – so you have the right amount of cover you need.
- You can add new pets at any time.
You’ll get all of our usual great benefits:
- Contribute to our life saving charity work
- Policies to suit all budgets and needs
- 5-star** Defaqto rating
- Petcall- 24/7 vet helpline for policy holders
- Insure Hub - Manage your policy with the PDSA Insure Hub.
*based on Pinnacle Insurance Plc claims data between Sept 2021 and Sept 2022
** Defaqto 5* rating applies to Lifetime £8,000
Every multi-pet insurance policy sold contributes to our life-saving charity work, which helps pets like Nelly and Oreo
Eight-year-old PDSA pet patient, Nelly, needed emergency treatment at Wolverhampton PDSA after a freak accident left her caught under the wheels of a van. The impact of the accident caused a severe injury to Nelly’s back, and without PDSA her owner, Debby, wouldn’t have anyone else to turn to.
One-year-old black and white cat, Oreo, miraculously survived a 50-ft fall from the window of a fourth-floor flat that left her life hanging in the balance. Thankfully, we were there to help and, after receiving intensive care and treatment at our Bristol PDSA Pet Hospital, she is now on the road to recovery.
- Can I have both cats and dogs on the same multi-pet policy?
- Can I add an additional pet to my existing policy at any time?
- How can I have one renewal date if I have added an additional pet mid-term?
- Can I have different cover levels for each pet on my policy?
- Will claiming impact on renewal premiums for all my pets?
- Are there any differences between your multi-pet policies and single pet policies?
- What are the benefits of multi-pet insurance?
- What is the purpose of multi-pet insurance?
- What does multi-pet insurance cover?
- What doesn’t PDSA Multi-pet Insurance cover?
- Does PDSA Multi-pet Insurance cover me in a PDSA Pet Hospital?
Yes, you can have any combination of cats and dogs.
You can add new pets to your PDSA Pet Insurance policy at any time. Simply click here to get a multi-pet quote or call our friendly team on
When you add a new pet to your policy, it will be given the same renewal date as any existing policies you have with us.
Yes, you can choose the cover level that’s right for your needs for every pet you insure with PDSA Pet Insurance
No, each policy has its own cover level and premium and are managed separately. The benefit of a multi-pet policy is that everything’s in one place and easier for you to keep track of.
Our multi-pet policies have the same great cover and benefits as our single pet policies; we’ve just made it even easier for you to see everything you need to keep your four-legged friends covered.
Not only are you contributing to our life-saving work, but PDSA multi-pet insurance can also help you save time and effort by getting all your cover together. Insuring your pets together makes life easier, with access to all your policies in one handy place through the PDSA Insure Hub.
Our charity Pet Hospitals see nearly 800 cases a month that require emergency surgery, so it's not uncommon for our beloved pets to become sick or injured. PDSA Multi-pet Insurance can provide peace of mind if anything happens to your pet.
It is your responsibility to cover the cost of healthcare for your pets. When welcoming a pet into your life, you need to make sure you can afford the cost of any treatments they might need during their lifetime. Multi-pet insurance can support you should you need to pay for vet bills.
Ready to get cover in case your four-legged friends becomes ill or injured? Get a PDSA Multi-pet Insurance quote.
PDSA Multi-pet Insurance provides a range of useful benefits, giving you peace of mind that your pets are covered in the event of an emergency, including:
- Veterinary fees
- MRI costs
- CT scan costs
- Complementary therapy
- Overseas veterinary treatment
- Third-party liability
- Death from illness, accident or injury
- Theft or straying
- Holiday travel cover
- Your hospitalisation and boarding fees (Lifetime cover only)
Multi-pet insurance can provide reassurance for those unexpected trips to the vet, but there are a few routine treatments that insurance doesn't cover. This includes:
Remember to keep preventative treatments (like vaccinating and de-worming dogs) up-to-date as this will help protect your furry friends against lots of nasties. If you're worried about cost, speak to your vet – they may offer a monthly plan to cover these treatments and your pets’ annual health checks.
With PDSA Pet Insurance you’ll need to continue to use your own registered vet as usual. Every PDSA Pet Insurance policy sold does, however contribute to our life-saving charity work and helps us to treat poorly pets in need.
*Subject to lifetime policy renewal.
^Subject to availability
**Third party liability cover is not available for Akitas, Japanese Akitas, Neapolitan Mastiffs and crossbreeds of these dogs.
~ Full T&Cs apply
PDSA Trading Limited is an introducer appointed representative of Pinnacle Insurance plc which is authorised by the Prudential Regulatory Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (register number 110866). Registered Office: Pinnacle House, A1 Barnet Way, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 2XX. PDSA Pet Insurance is a trading style of and arranged, administered & underwritten by Pinnacle Insurance plc. PDSA Trading Limited and Pinnacle Insurance plc are not part of the same corporate group.